Fab Your Life Physiotherapy Markham
At Fab Your Life Physiotherapy Markham, our team is committed to working with each client to develop an effective treatment plan for them to achieve optimal health and wellness.
Our Physiotherapists are experienced in a wide range of treatments: from helping clients manage chronic pain conditions to assisting in the recovery from surgery or sports related injuries our team will work with you to accurately diagnose your condition and will develop a specific plan to get you back to wellness.
We offer direct billing options for your convenience and we also accept WSIB claims. Call us today to learn more.
What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy prevents, identifies, corrects and alleviates movement dysfunctions. The primary objective of physiotherapy is to promote optimum health and function. Physiotherapists have advanced understanding of how the body moves, what keeps it from moving well and how to restore mobility.
At Fab Your Life Physiotherapy Markham our goal is to help you, whether you are managing a chronic illness, recovering from surgery or a sports-related injury, return to health and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Our Physiotherapists will complete a full assessment of your condition and will talk to you about what goals you wish to achieve; our team is extremely knowledgeable about the muscoskeletal system and we apply our expertise to each client and their needs. At Fab Your Life Physiotherapy Markham our team can help reduce the adverse effects injury and strain can cause and will work with you to improve your overall quality of life.
Physiotherapy can be helpful in the treatment of a variety of conditions, including:
- Musculoskeletal conditions: Headaches, sprains, strains, back pain, arthritis, joint stiffness, bursitis, tendonitis, workplace and sports injuries, postural problems
- Cardiothoracic conditions: Asthma, hay fever, sinusitis, emphysema, cystic fibrosis, pneumonia, lung cancer, chronic bronchitis
- Neurological conditions: Head injuries, nerve injuries, shingles, cerebral palsy, stroke, spinal cord injuries, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, paralysis
Benefits of Physiotherapy:
- Reduce or greatly eliminate pain
- Recover from surgery faster
- Prevent or recover from sports injury
- Improve mobility
- Increase strength and coordination
- Manage age-related issues
- Improved cardiorespiratory function